Sunday, May 13, 2018

I want to play hardball

Hitting a spring groove over here - ready for that summertime fog before we even know it.

Spencer is still hilarious, and Justine is more active in the craziness everyday.  A few recent gems:
  • He's been adamant that there is a kid called Potato in his class all year, confirming with me several times that this was a nickname -- until a birthday invitation came from home from....Matteo.  (Yes, I obviously don't know all the kids' names but good to know that there wasn't a terrible nickname floating around).
  • Chris told Spencer that he was ready to play hardball about eating all of his dinner before talking about dessert, and Spencer's immediate response was "Yay! I want to play hardball! (Pause) What's hardball?"
  • He loves to tell me about his uppercase and "downercase" letters 
 Babydoll love at daycare:
 Ready to surf:
 Wrestle-mania with the Lyles siblings:
Including wrestling on mom:


Fort building:
 Costco life:
 Yes, she loves playing with shoes even though it's gross and I put them as far away as possible.

I got to go on the field trip to the Chabot space center during "space month" at school. Spencer was pumped for me to ride the bus with him.  
And to sit in the space capsule at the museum:

Construction zone, literally digging a hole in front of our house for new sewer pipes -- obviously gotta pull up a chair to watch:
 Ice cream for dayzzz:

No comments:

Post a Comment